I've been looking for a makeup line that doubles as skincare and FitGlow Beauty lives up to the claim. At first, I was skeptical of the brand's benefits but after purchasing and testing their Calm Skincare line (which came in a cute travel-sized kit), I was hooked! Onto my newfound favorites below:
Calm Skin to Go Kit
- Cute vegan travel bag with product holders on each side!
- Cloud Comfort Cream - Travel Size (15ml )
- Calm Cleansing Milk - Travel Size (60ml)
- Redness Rescue Cream - Travel Size (15ml)
- Sea Toning Mist - Travel Size (60ml)
- Great way to try everything at a value price!
- I immediately saw a difference in my face after one day of using this regimen
- After one week, I was able to go makeup-free and had few blemishes on my face! (before and after picture on my Instagram)
- Sea Toning Mist doubles as a setting spray or refreshing hydration when traveling
- Redness Rescue Cream has seaweed collagen and didn't clog my pores or cause a further reaction to my sensitive skin. Also uses a signature blend of calendula and chamomile that soothes skin
- Calm Cleansing Milk - doubles as a makeup remover! It removed even stubborn mascara!! I hate cleansers that are sticky or leave an oily/tacky residue behind. I did not experience that with this one and it left my skin feeling soooooo soft. Like baby's skin soft! With power ingredients such as organic cucumber and aloe juice, I find myself reaching for this every morning and evening.
Cloud Comfort Cream claims to:
"nourish and protects stressed, irritated, and red skin with ultra calming bioavailable nutrients. ORGANIC CLOUDBERRY and CHIA EXTRACTS rebuild skin strength and moisture barrier with complete essential lipids and high level of vitamins. CALM LIPOSOME deeply penetrates the skin to stimulate cell regeneration, soothe irritation, and improve skin elasticity. Perfect for environmentally-aggravated skin, rosacea, or anyone with skin that needs extra TLC."
I have seen a reduction in redness in my skin after using this and it smells absolutely divine! You only need 1-2 pumps at night to smooth and hydrate your skin. I used this cream right after the sea toning mist and before the RRC (redness rescue cream).
- LOVE the packaging! Prism labels and airless pumps all neatly packed.
- I try to stay objective with all my reviews but I'm having a very difficult time finding some flaws in the Fitglow line...I guess the price? It might be expensive for some people (even though for me, personally, I think it's absolutely worth it!)
- The Sea toning mist nozzle doesn't exactly provide an even spray. It's more like a concentrated spray so you might need to spray a cotton ball or cotton pad to apply to face at night/day.
- I would most definitely re-purchase all of them in the full size but keep the smaller travel containers to replenish my travel kit
- Would love to see a hybrid RRC and Cloud Comfort Cream sometime! It's amazing what these two can do on their own but I'd love to have both benefits in one
- Addicted to this line and looking forward to trying other Fitglow Beauty products
I don't even know where to begin with this review...this is my favorite concealer-to-date and magical! On days to the office, I use to the wand to cover up any spots and blend with a brush. That's it! Perfect for minimal makeup days and no foundation days. I have no cons about this one so here are the pros:
- SUPER blendable and lightweight finish
- Not stick, tacky, or gunky
- Does not stick to other surfaces and stays put
- Lasted a full 8 hours at the office!! Seriously, everything looked as it should the morning I put this on
- Full-coverage and lives true to this claim!
- Claims to improve skin overtime with "the plant powered blend of Phyto Elastin, Organic Green Tea, Vitamin K, and Licorice Root to diminish the look of blemishes, pigmentation, and fine lines leaving skin stronger and smoother." - I used this for over two weeks now (which is why both my blog posts and reviews take SO long) and I can say that it does as it claims! i've seen faded pigmentation from any hives or acne scarring that I previously had.
- I adore the application and packaging. It looks and feels luxurious in my hands and has a wand applicator. Non-messy for a great 10-min #MOTD
*Disclaimer: I was gifted this but all opinions are always my own
- I wiould buy this even if I wasn't gifted this for review! You KNOW it's good when I'm willing to throw my money into it! haha :) Although, @Fitglow if you're reading this, I'd totally be okay with a continued supply too hahaha
- Would love to try contouring with a darker shade sometime
- Looking forward to all Fitglow new products! This is a win in my book!
Lip Colour Serum in Nudie
The Lip Colour Serum line is Fitglow's lipgloss line which claims to gently plump lips without irritation. The following is from their website:
LIP COLOUR SERUM goes beyond just adding color and hydration to lips. The plant based gloss serum gently plumps without irritation. Organic pomegranate plant sterols, Beet Extract, Vegan Collagen, and antioxidants improve lip cell structure and health to diminish fine lines and leave lips full and soft.
I've had my fair share of bad experiences with glosses or lip serums that claim to have plumped your lips in the past non-clean beauty days so I was skeptical of Fitglow's line at first.
*Disclaimer: This was provided to me by Fitglow Beauty for review. All opinions are honest and my own.
- Non-sticky formula
- Actually DOES plumps your lips in a natural manner
- The color is a perfect pink nude on me and true to the swatch online
- Can be expensive for some at $42 each
- Not for those who do not like shimmer or lip gloss/more of a matte finish
- I enjoyed using this but might not repurchase when I run out because I still LOVE their Lip Colour Cream line more! Sadly, it's already 1 am so I don't have enough time to write my thoughts out about the Lip Colour Cream.
- My review for the Lip Colour Serum line might be slightly biased since I'm not a lipgloss fan, to begin with, so please take everything as just my own personal preference!
Have you tried anything from Fitglow Beauty before? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below. If you haven't tried them yet, use code NATSUS15 for 15% off your Fitglow order!*
*NOT an affiliate! I just like sharing discount codes to my readers :)
Stay tuned for more reviews very soon!